Msp

Msp

Sunday 27 May 2012

Sad but cute


A Boy and a girl were speeding over 100 miles an hour on a road : Girl : "Slow down , I'm scared " Boy : "No this is fun " Girl : "No it's not , please it's too scary " Boy : "Then tell me you love me" Girl : "Fine. I love you . Slow down" Boy : "Now can you give me a BIG hug "*Girl hugs him* Boy : "Can you take my helmet off and put it on - it's bugging me" In the paper the next day : Motorcycle crashed into building because of break failure. Two people riding . Only one survived . The truth : Halfway down the road , the boy realized that the brakes went out , and didn't want to let the girl know . Instead he had her say she loved him and felt her hug him one last time . Then , he had her put on his helmet so that she would live , even if it meant he would loose his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment